Sunday, August 09, 2009

We are in Guangzhou

We left Beijing this morning, and we arrived safely in Guangzhou.  Tomorrow is the "BIG DAY", so I am hoping that I can actually get some sleep tonight.  Needless to say, I am a little anxious and a lot excited to finally get Hana.  Unfortunately, we have to wait until 2:30 to actually get her, but I suppose if I have waited this long, then I can manage another 17 hours.  We had to be at the airport pretty early this morning, so I'm not going to go on and on with a long post.  I think I am getting ready to finish up a few things and get some rest so I am ready to be Mommy tomorrow!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Yeah! Glad you are there and the time is almost here! I am getting chills thinking about it and can't wait to see pictures when you have her!

Thanks for continuing to post entries! I am just catching up after a long week, and am so excited for you guys!

Martha Shippee said...

I am so excited I don't even know if I will be able to sleep waiting to read your next post! Congratulations! :)
Martha

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about gotcha day and see pictures of Hana with her mommy and daddy!

w8tn4 said...

Congratulations! You have been so very patient... I just can't wait to see you guys with hana! It is so nice to see another Yangxi baby be united with her forever family!
Jami