Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rumor Has it Matching is Complete

After weeks of silence, which was beginning to drive me a little crazy, today there was finally a rumor about referrals. A couple agencies have told their families that the CCAA has completed matching, but there is no confirmed cutoff date. One agency is saying saying the 20th, but none of the others are confirming. So, we should be getting our referral in this group even if our LID hadn't changed. Today is my friend Alice's birthday, and she was hoping that we would get our referral for her birthday, which unfortunately didn't happen. However, it does mark the end of the deafening silence and brought with it a really good rumor! I'm not really sure when the stork will actually land, but I have my fingers crossed that it will by Friday. That way, I can go into the weekend finally knowing something about my baby and not fretting all weekend whether I will hear something on Monday. Mom is also throwing me a baby shower this weekend, and I can't think of anything better than to be able to share her picture with everyone.

It's almost time! Stay tuned......

0 comments: