Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surprisingly Calm

I have noticed that ever since the last group of referrals arrived that I have been remarkably, and uncharacteristically, calm. Ever since January, when March LIDs began receiving referrals, I have been very anxious, excited, nervous, etc. Now that I am so close, I would have thought I would be climbing walls as I wait for referrals. Especially since I'm not really even sure when they are going to come. But, surprisingly, I'm not. I'm not sure if it is because the thought of being next hasn't sunk in, or if it's just that knowing that we are next gives me some sort of calm that I can finally see that light at the end of the tunnel. I have also started to practice yoga again, which is also probably helping as well. Whatever it is, I am glad that I am worrying less and can actually enjoy these last couple weeks as I prepare myself for motherhood.

0 comments: